Monday, August 11, 2008

Reforming Education

The following video is from the British television show Prime Minister. Depending on the side you’re on regarding education reform the video speaks volumes regarding the beauracracy of education and how insane it is.

How do I know the video speaks volumes? Well, I’ve sat in on meetings where I’ve heard some of the same comments. Say what you want to regarding the high level of poor parenting today, but parents are still the parents and should be able to make decisions regarding the education of their children.

Yes, the clip is a bit long, but it’s worth a laugh…..or cry.

3 comments:

Mrs. Johnson said...

Thank you for sharing this! I loved it! I found it humorous and thought-provoking.

EHT said...

Yes, I agree...and in some ways it also convicts me of past rantings and ravings of my own.

Gweipo said...

great stuff ...
We do this in HK and it works ...