Wednesday, April 08, 2009

An Unexpected Nod

I’ve been so out of touch lately, and I’ve missed a few nods from fellow bloggers. One such nod came from Teacher of One over at Boys + Academy. She’s been so very gracious to award me the Premio Dardo award.

"This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.”

Teacher of One was also nice enough to post the history behind the Premio Dardo award she obtained from K Squared Ramblings. Interesting stuff…..

Now I’m supposed to pass the nod along to 15 other blogs. It wasn’t hard for me to decide, so in no particular order:






The blogs with the asterisk beside them are Georgia blogs. They are located on my very, very long blogroll of Georgia bloggers located at Georgia on My Mind.

2 comments:

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Why, thank you love!

Head up high until the start of summer vacation!

FTCE test said...

This article is very useful for education .My site is also related to the education so please submit my site in our article.


Hey there,
"Internet language and students' use of it" is really a good article to read about language.Thanks for sharing such a good article.