Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th: Other Sites


When you visit Arlington National Cemetery and have a goal in mind of visiting the Kennedy graves and Arlington House you don't really realize how much of a climb the trek is. It starts off rather innocently and after you get to the Kennedy grave site you realize you are hiking up, up, up. I knew that from Arlington House I would be afforded great views of Washington D.C., however, when I turned to the right I was so surprised to see the Pentagon in my camera's viewfinder. Of course, it made sense when I thought about it. I made sure I snapped a view of the Pentagon as it is seen from the very pinnacle of the Arlington property.

I wanted to share this image with you today because when we remember September 11th we tend to head off to New York instantly.......The Pentagon is a site of remembrance on Patriot's Day as well.

My September 11th memory can be found here. Other posts regarding terrorisim and other visions of 9/11 are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be amongst the many interns who have benefited themselves from our
internships and believe that it's impossible to pinpoint the highlights of their internship
experience. Our internships not only provide thrilling experiences but also open doors for the best job opportunities. Know more about Internship,Internships,College Internship.