Monday, October 02, 2006

Absolutely Amazing American Heroes

If you are like my husband and I you get numerous emails each week that are forwarded from one person to another to another to another. Many times those kinds of things don’t keep your attention long, and they are often bits and pieces of other forwarded pieces you have already received. We normally delete them because you can’t save everything, you know.

My husband received these pictures in an email titled Amazing Truck and whoever sent it was so correct. Now I don’t normally get into these types of things, but take a look at these pictures. The artwork is so amazing.

See how many historical figures or events you can make out pictured inside and out and even under the body of this truck. I’m still counting……

Enjoy!

truck10

truck9

truck8

truck7

truck6

truck5

truck4

truck3

truck2

truck1

Wow! I was right, wasn’t I? So how many events or historic people did you find?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even try to count! WOW!

Booklogged said...

That is an awesome truck!