Wednesday, June 20, 2007

13 Plus Pictures of Monmouth




These pictures were taken at Monmouth in Natchez, Mississippi. It is the former home of John A. Quitman. I wrote about him a few days ago....HERE.

This is my 28th week for Thursday Thirteen. You can find other Thirteeners HERE

You can see more current postings from me HERE.



Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. Lady Rose
2. Joan
3. Susan Helene Gottfried
4. pussreboots
5. Nancy Bond
6. L-Squared
7. Lisa (qtpies7)
8. Starrlight

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just lovely and great way to show pictures too. Lady Rose

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I LOVE history! I also stopped by for yesterday's WW. I've got you bookmarked ... :) My own history based site is Pastyme With Good Companye. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them!

Happy Thursday!

Joan said...

Wow! So beautiful. My TT is also posted.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! You always come up with the coolest places. (and the slide show is a brilliant way to show them off, too)

Happy TT!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Marvelous...simply breathtaking! I LOVE this slideshow. :)

L^2 said...

Wow, nice shots! The camera on your phone must be a whole lot better than mine.

Qtpies7 said...

Pretty pics!

Heather said...

I am tres impressed.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Great slide show! Happy TT =)