Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Memeness: The Clean Up

Yesterday I posted my response to two blog memes...this post is to tag other folks and to list others who are participating…..there’s always some type of clean up to do with these things so…….

Thanks again to Ed over at Millard Fillmore's Bathtub for tagging me to post 8 random facts about myself.

The following is a list of eight bloggers I’m tagging to post 8 random facts about themselves:

Graycie over at Today's Homework
Frumteacher over at Frumteacher
The Tour Marm over at The Educational Tourmarm
Mister Teacher over at Learn Me Good
Matthew Tabor over at where else? Matthew K. Tabor
Ms. George over at Ms. George and the ELA
Ms. M over at Ms. M's Apples
The Portable Princess over at The Portable Princess

The rules are 1. Let others know who tagged you. 2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. 3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. 4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

I can’t wait to find out more about these interesting bloggers.

Again…thanks to Damien over at Riley Central who invited me to come out from behind the cartoon picture. I took his invitation and cheated a little with my response.:)

I hereby tag and challenge the following blog owners to come out of the shadows as well, however, we will understand if they choose not to…..some of us have jobs on the line, etc.

Dennis Fermoyle over at From the Trenches of Public Ed.
Polski3 over at Polski3's View From Here
Butterfly Angel from Butterfly Angel
Ed from Millard Fillmore's Bathtub (one good meme deserves another, eh?)
Bellezza from Dolce Bellezza

FINALLY…..

Here is a list of some bloggers who have come out of the shadows and posted a picture (some more or less…) of themselves.

Check it out….you might find your next great read!

Gayla at Mom Gadget Char at Essential Keystrokes Paul at Reflections Rob at 2Dolphins Zep at The In-Sect Ingo at Stixster Stevie at Lost In Cyberspace The Paper Bull at (oddly enough) The Paper Bull Lisa Sabin-Wilson at Just A Girl In The World Dawud Miracle at dmiracle.com Wendy Piersall at eMoms at Home Dennis Bjorn Petersen at The Beta News Randa Clay at Randa Clay Design Drew McLellan at The Marketing Minute Becky McCray at Small Biz Survival Phil Gerbyshak at Make it Great! Steve Woodruff at StickyFigure Dave Olson at Live the GREAT life that you desire Greg at Become a Remote Control SEO Ariane Benefit at Neat Living Blog Genesis at the At Home Mom Blog Armen at iFFECT.NET Mihaela Lica at Online Public Relations Tara at Graphic Design Blog Doris Chua at Home Office Women Edward Mills at Evolving Times Tony D. Clark at Success from the Nest Jonathan-C Phillips at SmartWealthyRich Karen at A Deaf Mom Shares Her World Lisa Gates at intrinsic life design Rammel Firdaus at rammelfirdaus.com Carol at Pentimento Adam Kayce at Monk at Work Thomas at Technical Blogger Tammy Lenski at I Can’t Say That! Chris Brown at Branding & Marketing Rory Sullivan at Hamelife Derek Wong at Going The Wong Way Embuck at embuck.com Ms. Q at QMusings Shelley at This Ecclectic Life Damien at Riley Central Elementaryhistoryteacher at History Is Elementary

Once you have participated let me know and I will add you to my list here.

10 comments:

Ed Darrell said...

One of the tricks is finding a photo. I'm the photog in the family. From the scrapbook, it looks like I've been absent much of the last 20 years.

The meme thing gets old, I'm sure -- but if we don't over do this thing, we can pick up some great tips. I'm wandering around weblogs learning a lot about sources, and finding new weblogs with wonderful stuff that I didn't know existed.

For example, for a really full barrel explication of the 8 random things meme, take a look at Clio Bluestocking. Great stories. I find I want to meet these people behind the blogs now.

EHT said...

Thanks for the tip about Clio Bluestocking....

I'm not in many of our recent photographs either.

I totally agree. When I participate in these things I usually find resources and blogs I didn't know a thing about.

The Tour Marm said...

Thanks for tagging me...Oy! such stress! Now I have to reveal eight things, maybe a photo, figure out who I am going to tag. It's mind-boggling!

Is there a time limit?

By the way:

Here are clues to

Figure It Out Friday: The flag and statue

Museum Monday: Presidential - but I'm after something else

Wordless Wednesday: He's related to someone else in one of my past posts

EHT said...

No time limit....

Thanks for the hints. I'm going to link to the Georgia pic from Georgia On My Mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag - I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow!

EHT said...

Thanks Matthew. We all look forward to reading it.

Bellezza said...

Hello, Elementary History Teacher. I thought about posting a new picture of myself in response to your request, and then I thought I couldn't do much better than the one I posted for my 46th birthday at
http://dolcebellezza.blogspot.com/2007/01/afterall-what-are-birthdays-here-today.html

Thanks for tagging me, and including me in your fun meme!

Mister Teacher said...

OK, gonna try to knock this out today.

Anonymous said...

Took an extra day, but here you go:

http://www.matthewktabor.com/2007/06/29/tagged-for-a-meme-8-things-about-matthew-k-tabor/

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see how far this list gets.

Could I by any chance persuade you to change the petersen-inc.dk link to www.thebetanews.com ? And the same with the name please? Petersen Inc. to The Beta News I just moved to a better domain ;)