13 Reasons Why I Hope I Wake Up to ICE
1. A snow or ice day to a teacher is like winning the lottery---I’m desperate to feel like a winner.
2. It would be nice to get caught up with laundry.
3. Dear Hubby needs help with paperwork for the business he owns.
4. I would be able to get my grades online.
5. A room or two might get cleaned ( or not).
6. I could watch two episodes of Frasier back-to-back between 10 and 11 on the Lifetime channel.
7. A day without squabblers, whiners, and lollygaggers…….
8. The trees and ground looks absolutely “loverly” crusted over with ice.
9. Watching the Atlanta news crews making any sign of ice (even a crystal or two) into the most major story of the year.
10. Why wouldn’t I want a cozy day stuck inside when it’s so pretty and sparkly and white outside?
11.Extra time to work on writing projects…
12. Extra time to read something….anything other than student writing.
13. Time….just the simple gift of time.