Thursday, January 03, 2008

Posting Forecast: Spotty With a Hint of Links Every Now and Then

I have begun the New Year closeted away with a major project I’m working on …..one of those “have to” situations that I can’t get out of. Let’s just say I’m currently overwhelmed with books, journal articles, web articles, and ERIC has become my new best friend.

Posting will be spotty through the weekend, but there is plenty here to keep you busy OR what you should really do is turn right around and head over to the 152nd carnival of education where Joel has done a fantastic job of keeping our minds on education.

The Carnival of Education can be found here.

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson said...

Good luck getting everything accomplished! I like the forecast. Sounds like one of my favorite books.

EHT said...

Thanks, Ms. Mize. I need all the luck I can get.