1. Richie Sambora-----Bon Jovi’s on again off again guitarist
2. E.B. White----of Charlotte’s Web and Stuart Little fame
3. John Quincy Adams---please tell me I don’t have to tell you who this is…
4. Yul Bryner----“Etc., etc., etc.!” and “So let it be written, so let it be done” are two of the great lines in the movies and he uttered them
5. Tab Hunter----I always liked to watch re-runs of his movies
6. Giorgio Armani----fashion designer
7. James McNeill Whistler-American painter who created the painting known as Whistler’s Mother
8. Bob McGrath----you know…..Bob on Sesame Street
9. Jeff Corwin---wildlife expert
10. Frederick I---King of Prussia from 1701-1729
11. Robert Bruce---King of Scotland from 1306-1329
12. Matej Gaspar----Yugoslavian designated to be the world’s 5,000,000,000th person per the UN in 1987
and finally the most important person to me born on this day in 1959…………
13. Dear Hubby----my husband, the father of my children, the one who puts up with me and takes care of me
Happy Birthday you wonderful man! I love you very much!
|1. Blogaritaville, USA|
3. Susan Helene Gottfried
5. Crimson Wife
|6. Lady Rose|
7. Miss Profe
10. Nancy Liedel
|11. Sparky Duck|
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.
Who was John Quincy Adams?....Just kiddin....I know he was the 6th prez.
Happy birthday to your husband!
Happy Birthday to Hubby!
7/11 is also my ex-husband's birthday! funny the things we remember...
Your husband is in good company! Happy Birthday to him.
Wow, what a great idea for a list, I might try this one in time (note to self, commit to memory...)!
Our list is up as well if you want to stop by at burntofferings (http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/)
Oh please! John Q. Adams. Everybody knows he produced the lesser known beer to Sam Adams beer. Right?
Happy birthday! What does it say about me that I recognized all the historical personages but have no clue who Tab Hunter is?
I was going to ask who #3 was but luckily your first commenter answered that for me.
As the producer of Childrensbookradio, and considering I was just researching Children's authors and came accross your blog, I am glad that you featured EB White's B-day. She is truly one of the best writer's of Children's Literature of all time.
I remember seeing Yul Bryner perform the stage version of "The King and I" when I was a little girl! He seemed so big, tall and strong. And also handsome!
My brother had a tremendous fear of spiders. My mother had him watch the television version of "Charlotte's Web". To this day, my brother will not kill a spider.
Great idea for a list. I loved Bob from Sesame Street :).
I find Robert Bruce fascinating.
Happy bithday to your husband! He's in some amazing company, although I am most impressed by Bob McGrath :)
Okay, a president is nothing to shake a stick at.
Happy B'day Hubby!
Richie is alot more on again then off with Bon Jovi.
Never heard of Tab Hunter
A big happy birthday to the hub. I love to see who was born on my own birthday.
Be well and enjoy the day.
For More of My Modern Musings
Support Progressive Change
Happy Birthday to your husband!
Hope your DH has had a great day. :)
Post a Comment