Friday, December 22, 2006

A Very Needed Surprise!



In light of my low-key Christmas I discussed earlier I received a very needed surprise yesterday. When I wasn’t looking History Is Elementary was added to the top 100 education blogs by the Online Education Database. Many of my blogging friends are there and many new finds (to me) are there as well. Looks like I have plenty of sites to visit. I’m sure many of the unfamiliar will become fast friends in the days ahead. I’m honored to be included and emailed the staff at OED to thank them.

Here are some blogs I’m already familiar with…….A big congrats to them!

Moving at the Speed of Creativity
Eduwonk
This Week in Education
D-Ed Reckoning
Education in Texas
Jenny D.
Are We Doing Anything Today?
Christopher D. Sessums Blog
NYC Educator


Here are three that I look at often, but have been too overwhelmed with items on my “to-do” list to link to them:

The Stingy Scholar
2 Cents Worth
Education Intelligence Agency

Enjoy perusing this lengthy list of sites in the on-line community for education!

5 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Congratulations to you too, and thanks for your kind words on my blog. Of course you deserve it--didn't you know that TIME jsut named you "Person of the Year?" Of course that pales in comparison to being in the top 100.

I'll also have to check out your recommendations.

EHT said...

Thanks, and itn't it wonderful that there's plenty of love to go around....you're Time's "Person of the Year" too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats ! KEEP UP YOUR SUPURB BLOGGING ! AND, Merry Christmas !

Mike in Texas said...

Thanks, for the heads up, I didn't even know I'd been selected. Congrats to you too!

Anonymous said...

Great post.