Monday, April 16, 2007

T-Day...One and Counting

No, I haven’t given in to testing anxiety and gone stark raving mad. I’m not sick, and I’m not really that exhausted. I haven’t run out of posting ideas….yet. Actually, I have a few ideas I’m working on.

So, why no real post today?

Well, the picture kind of says it all doesn’t it?

It’s T-Day Eve….Tax Day for those not in the know.

Dear Hubby has not waited until the last minute to start our taxes, but he has waited until the last minute to finish up all of those “little” details to complete our tax return.

Hubby tells me that I must refrain from posting today while he utilizes “his” computer he allows me to use to finish up his paperwork.

I guess I could get caught up with some grades, and there’s always the laundry. Then again…..why do laundry when you can watch a good movie on television?

1 comment:

Mrs. Bluebird said...

I think we're married to the same person...my hubby is still getting me mileage numbers to deduct...I've only been asking for this stuff since, oh, January!