Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Spring!

Well the new outfits have been bought, a menu planned, groceries bought, and arrangements have been made with Sir Bunny to leave a few bits of chocolate for my really-too-old-for-the-bunny-thing children. When does it stop? I mean they are 15 and 22!

Who am I kidding! If someone fixed me an Easter basket I’d take it. I’d want lots of chocolate and a few sparkly things too!

All that’s left to do is the churchin’, the cookin’, and the eatin’.

If you are new to History Is Elementary you might enjoy my Sticky Easter Memory…I never celebrate Easter without remembering the particular Easter detailed in my story.

Whether you celebrate Easter or not I send good wishes your way that your weekend is safe, relaxing, and filled with what you desire.

I’ll be back Monday with more history goodness.

2 comments:

M-Dawg said...

Happy Easter EHT! :-)

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I do celebrate Easter, EHT. I hope your marking of the day is meaningful and memory-making. Blessings!