Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Bit of This and That

I’m perplexed….The Tour Marm over at The Educational Tour Marm is posting historical images under the title Figure It Out Friday. There is a particular one that causing me to stamp my foot in vexation. Go see if you can figure it out here…. Also the Tour Marm’s most recent Wordless Wednesday shows three people getting off a train and she want’s to know who one of those people were connected to. See it here and take a guess.


I love having new reading material…the 48th History Carnival is up over at Aardvarchaeology. Martin R. has done a great job. Go forth and learn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the gracious referral, but I'm having my own hissy fit concerning your Worldless Wednesday! And I live in a highrise complex so I can't stamp my feet!

The answers to Worldless Wednesday and Figure it Out Friday will be up tomorrow. There will also be a new FIOF!

Marc said...

This is totally unrelated, but I couldn't find an email, so I had to let you know somehow that I'd selected you as one of my 5 "Thinking Bloggers." I don't usually do the blog meme stuff, but this one seems to have some substance. Anyway, for what it' worth, Congrats.