Wow, knock me over with a feather! Dear Hubby came in bearing candy heart gifts for Dear Daughter and I and then handed me a lovely red bag filled with red tissue. Inside I found this THIS lovely ring, so….what else could it be on Valentine’s Day but 13 things I like about my new ring:
1. I’ve gone completely silly over it, and couldn’t stand not making a record of receiving it.
2. The yellow stone is a citrine surrounded by diamonds. You can find out more about citrines here
3. It was a complete surprise. I love to be surprised!
4. You notice it. It can be seen across the room. Ok, I know that sounds stuck up, but I like large pieces. I don’t have too many real honest-to-goodness items, but the one or two I have are hefty.
5. The lovely color matches our cat’s fur. (I told you I had become silly, didn’t I?)
6. Did I mention it’s big?
7. It’s sparkly!
8. It distracts me something terribly as I type….and we all know I type a lot.
9. It was a pendant. Dear Hubby had the jeweler rework it into a ring. That makes it sooo special!
10. Now I have an excuse to take the time to go get my nails done.
11. Now I can go buy new outfits to match it……
12. Hmmmm, that leads to shoes……
13. I’m loved. Dear Hubby took the time out of his busy day to work with the jeweler to fashion my ring.
Thanks for being patient with me as I bask in the sparkliness my life has become.
Did I mention it’s simply loverly?
Did I mention I love it? :)